Ways you may contribute include:
- Subsidize those residents whose incomes cannot cover the costs associated with their care and housing
- Attract caring and competent staff by offering competitive wages and benefits
- Maintain and preserve our historic building which contributes to the special atmosphere of the home and is a Poughkeepsie city landmark.
If you would like to assist Vassar Warner with a more specific project, please consider our next major project:
- Providing an annual donation
- Pillar ($2,500 or more)
- Sponsor ($1000 - $2499)
- Champion ($50 - $999)
- Advocate ($250- $499)
- Supporter ($100-$249)
- Naming Vassar Warner as a beneficiary in your will by making a bequest in the form of a charitable donation of a portion of your estate or creating an endowment that keeps generating income in perpetuity.
- Memorializing a beloved family member by designating Vassar Warner as a recipient of memorial gifts.
- Helping to fund a project.
- Renovation of our Personal Care Department
You may also consider donating directly to our Endowment. Contact us for further details.
Donors will receive our twice-yearly newsletter and invitations to our many social occasions throughout the year. Donations from the community and the interest generated by the Vassar-Warner Foundation will help to insure that we will be able to serve older adults of every socio-economic background, religion, race and ethnicity for another 140 years.